Vengai pottu is made from the extract of the Malabar kino tree(Vijaysar). It is also commonly known as black bindi. In India, people use this bindi to place babies’ foreheads and cheeks. They believed applying this bindi to newborn babies may protect the babies from evil eyes. It boosts children’s immunity and prevents bacterial infections.
Benefits of Vengai Pottu(Black Bindi):
- Vengai pottu helps to improve the immunity power of babies.
- Some people say that applying vangai paal can regulate the oxygen supply to the child.
- Applying this bindi can prevent the babies from the bad eyes and negative vibes.
- Also, it promotes good sleep for babies.
- Using black bindi to the children’s eyebrows gives an attractive look to the babies.
How to Use:
- Take vengai paal in fingers.
- Apply it to the baby’s eyes, cheeks, feet, and forehead like a dot round shape. Also, you can use it as eyeliner for babies.
There are no side effects in using this product. Vengai Pottu is 100% naturally manufactured. This product has no chemicals and is very safe to use.